Thursday 5 April 2007

SMS

Every tear is a brokenness
Every silence is a sign of loneliness
Every smile is a sign of kindness
Every SMS is a symbol of remembrance!!


Sweetkan…though the fella surely got this from someone else and forward it to me but I believe that the thought counts. Off all his friends and families, I was one of the receiver.

Have you ever receive an email or SMS that after reading it, you feld an urge to share it with other but couldn’t figure out should you forward it to.

Nnt karang ada pulak yg tak menghargai atau ada pulak yg tersalah erti, susahkan?

I have come across friends who can’t appreciate the thought you h ave for them…tak menghargai langsung but maybe dia dah selalu dapat benda-benda macam ni, so, dia perlukan something special untuk digembar-gemburkan.

May be I should edit it and retype it in Tamil/Cina…Harusss..dia tak pernah dapat lagi kan?

*Be thankful people

No comments: