Thursday 10 April 2008

Still the same

Went to OU terjumpa old friend. The first thing he said when he saw me was;


“Shahira, u looked the same! Tak berubah langsung!”

I hanya mampu sengih2 bak kerang busuk..


Well..sbnrnye tak tau nak take the statement as a compliment or otherwise. In a way, it means that I look as young and as vibrant as last time – cewaahh..mcm dulu2 vibrant sgt, tapi bagus la kann..people always say - stay the same don’t ever change. - and things like that. So again.. bagus la tu kan, that I don’t change.. but..on the other hand it sounded like I ni takde improvement? Takde pembaharuan dalam hidup..Huhuhuu.. sedey kann..


But believe it or not.. bile jumpe member2 lama..That is the comment that I got all the time.


Not that I care that much anyway..Just that it makes me sat down and wonder..is it a bad thing?

2 comments:

zie said...

Syiera dear,

Take it positively darling. Orang semua berubah, u mainatin vogue and awet muda gitu. How I wish my friends will tell me that!

So, janna sedey kay.

Syiera said...

Hahahaha...vogue ke? Btw, thanks ziez..:)