Tuesday 29 July 2008

My new port

Only 5 minutes away from my home at TBM. Desa ParkCity is a new high-end residential area. Boasting about its luxury houses, condominiums and its very own residential club. A township of its own! There’s a MaxValue supermarket which is owned by Aeon Co. Ltd, which is very similar with any Jusco supermarket. This means I can use my Jusco Card in MaxValue. Good enough to get what I need for my groceries supply..:) :D

There are a few eating outlets in operation already, namely BBQ Chicken, One Noodle, Secret Recipe, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Kluang Station, and Natural New Zealand Ice-cream. Still under renovation is Big Apple Donuts and Rakuzen. Free parking and no traffic jam!! I l ike that very much...:)

It was a spontanious thingy to go there. There's also a pet shop, myNews.com, bicylce shop, DIY shop, and 7-Eleven. The first floor is mostly beauty salon, hair salon, interior design, and music school.

The ambience there is really nice with a park at the back. Will surely hangout here more often after more shops open. Then I don't have to go all the way to The Curve, OU, or Ikano.

No comments: