Friday 4 May 2007

Derek & Izzie

  • If you are a 'lil bit confused, I am writing about Grey's Anatomy's. Which makes me cry. Anyway, as for the new-found love [definitely not me yet, as for now], it’s not in the form of a person, rather it’s this tv series called Grey’s Anatomy’s. I’m seriously hooked…does anyone love watching it as well? I love it to bits, from quotes to the songs, from the stories to the characters, which characters I like the most? Gotta be McDreamy :) [speaking of McDreamy, my friend told me he was in Scream 3, I didn’t know he was in that movie, he looks so young]. Getting McDreamy as my boyfriend would be just fine (hahahaha, wishful thinking). Story-wise, I don’t think it’s something that likely seen or happen at the hospital [that is just based on my perception though, I don’t know, maybe there is real McDreamy somewhere out there curing his sick patient..he..he..he..]
  • The other characters is Izzie. It’s about Izzie and Denny. It's complicated. Izzie, model turned surgeon (remember her in Roswell?) fell in love with Denny, the patient (the father in Supernatural - to refresh your memory). Love works in mysterious ways. Macam kes Izzie dan Denny. A few episodes back, Izzie broke some laws just to get Denny receives his much awaited heart transplant. And now, in this episode, Denny died due to complications - rasanya blood clot ke ape entah. But not after he proposed to Izzie - exactly an hour before he's gone.
    What makes me cry is the way he proposed to Izzie. No diamond rings whatsoever. It was something like 'You’re who I wanna wake up with, and go to bed with, and do everything in between with'. Ughhh what a line!!!
  • Dan apa yang buat I menangis juga ialah when Izzie who is so beautiful with her pink dress and her sweet smile masa naik lif, nak jumpa Denny. Padahal Denny baru kena strok n died. [Pandailah director ni buat cerita] And then when Alex confronted Izzie to let go of Denny, yang dah kaku tu. She held him tight, never wanting to let him go, when the others want to take him to the morgue. Gilaaaa... memang touching sgt masa tu. Lepas tu pulak Alex yg control macho angkat Izzie dan pujuk dia. Alex controllll sangat masa nak tenangkan Izzie[so romantic]
  • Actually before that pun I sedih gak bila tengok Meredith dengan Derek. One in a situation where he could not leave his wife. And he also loves Meredith. Muka diorang berdua, masa tengah menari kat ballroom tu, sangat-sangat menyentuh jiwa aku yang tengah kacau ni. :(
Tak tengok? Ruginya... *wink*

No comments: