Saturday 3 November 2007

Shampoo

My usual hairdresser closed her shop. I had to go to the neighboring shady looking shop. I didn't need a haircut; I just wanted to get my hair shampooed. It wasn't like takde air kat rumah, but I just love the feeling of someone else shampooing my hair, not in erotic kinda way. Plus, it has been a very stressful day. I just want to sit on the chair, read magazines that I would never want to get caught buying like Mangga and let the shampoo girl lather up bubbles, and oh urut2 my kepala sikit.

Anyways, back to the story just now, I seriously didn't want to strike any conversation with anybody in the salon including the shampoo girl (Indonesian). I was planning to open my mouth just to say cuci & blow dry, berapa and thank you. But, no. the shampoo girl had to be a chatty girl. Very chatty girl. She started by asking where do I work, what do I do, am I married, am I seeing anybody, panas kan kak weather sekarang, siti nurhaliza and other shit (Banyak tanya plak minah indon ni). Her demeanor reminded me of Queen Latifah's character in The Salon. You know, the one where she owns a salon and the salon has become a mini CNN on its own, everybody brings in their own 'intelligence' and will compare notes and stuff. The place where you first heard that the fella who lives two doors from you actually keeps a mistress heheh. You get what I mean.

You see at my usual hairdresser, the shampoo girl always know that I never want to strike any conversation with anybody in the salon. Yes, contrary to popular belief, I know how to keep my mouth shut at times. Bukan sombong, but I just want to unwind.

So back to the chatty shampoo girl. She didn't seem to get the point!! eventhough I answered her questions curtly and sometimes even tak jawab langsung. I swear to myself that I will never step foot into that place anymore! Suddenly the chatty shampoo girls asked me:

"Akak nak urut?"
"Urut?"
"Iye lah, urut bahu apa semua"
"Err..ok"

She started to massage my shoulders, neck and my back. OMG! Super best ok! Ok la not orgasmic best, but not that bad at all. She continued doing so for the next ten minutes. I rasa sangat refreshed by then. She ended the urut by tepuk-tepuk on my back..

Pap pap pap pap!

Pergh!! Best giller! (Sakit gakla….sbb dia tepuk tulang..heh..heh..hhe..but still in a polite way)

Apparently she wasn't only a shampoo girl; she is also the masseuse and the stylist all in one. Takde service macam ni at my usual salon.

The bill came up to RM14. RM 14 ok!!!! Murah giller compared to the service rendered.

"Terima kasih ye"
"Sama-sama, kak. Datang lagi."
"Ok. Sorry eh tadi tak borak sangat. Akak penat la keje"
"Eh, takpe. Terima kasih ye kak!"

I rasa bersalah dan keji pulak for acting cold towards her hehehe. So, what's your Shampoo experience?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there is only one shampoo experience for me... and the "nyah" who did it had long claws!!! i felt like my scalp was bleeding by the end of the shampoo session... definitely not an "erotic" or "orgasmic" experience... and the hairdresser who cut my hair afterwards told me that nowadays it is hard to find good shampoo girl... and he had to settle for the "nyah"... agak keji jugak la...