Thursday 6 March 2008

AAaaaaaccchoooo!!!

Woke up at 5.30 am this morning and i really can't close my eyes anymore. Accchhhoooo!!!!Get out from bed and wash my teeth and my face, then go to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast. While waiting for azan, got an headache to choose the best cloth to wear to office for this morning. Finally, i decided to wear my black and white kebaya which used to be called as "baju taik cicak" by Alin and Girl while we were studying a few years back. Miss Alin and Girl a lot and i was accidently met Girl in OU last week while waiting for my friend doing his 'nature call' ..ehehehe. AAccchoooo!!!!

After Subuh prayer, i started to fry the cucoq tepung. Goshhh!!!it is so terrible. Keras!!! Naper ntah?? Expired dah ke tepung ni?? Eemmm…. I ended to throw all the thing in the bin.

Get into the shower (aaaaccchoooo!!!) and get ready to go to the office and reached the office at 7.45 am.(aacchooo!!)Hurm.....so early. I still dun know what to do today. Got a stacks of standard letters on my table almost done actually. My nose getting cold and colder. AAccchooo!!!And got sneeze all the time( can someone take out my nose from my face and clean it for me????Anyonee???)...like i got a reason to take a half day rest today....ehehheheheh (ssyyy...dun tell my boss or else she will kill me!!!)

No comments: