Thursday 22 February 2007

Hadiah Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

My ex-bos CTC came to office on 150207. Sajerla datang office nak melawat kawan-kawan seangkatan and wish Gong Xi Fa Chai to all his ex-staff. He came to my place and asked me how do I come to office everyday? Then I asked him back? Why Mr CTC? He said, I want to give you a box of orangesla. Waahh!!! Limau lagi…penuhla kat dapur rumah I dgn limaus. Neighbour I pun bagi limau sekotak, masuk my ex-bos ni…2 kotaklah. So, I said to him, I can drive tomorrow to office. Then he said, Ooohh..OK2…that’s good, I’ll call you when I’m here. So, see you tomorrow. Heemm…ex-bos I ni baik. Mulut dia aje bising, tp hati dia baik sangat. Dia ni fatherly type. Ramai staff tax kat dept sini ngeri nak jumpa dia, depa mesti nak tanya kat I dulu, how’s is his mood today…heh…heh…heh..heh…jawapan yg selalu kasi is….His mood is ok, u can go in and see him now. Depa jejak aje kaki dlm bilik bos I tu…siapla…mcm perang dunia dibuatnya. Tp all the issues that they discussed semua ada point…bukan cakap kosongla. Almaklumla, professional accountantsla katakan. The next day he came and pass me the oranges..1 box with an Ang-Pau!!! Peeergghhh!! Superb beb. Berapa RM I dpt? Heh….hehe…hehehe…biarlah rahsia…hahahahahahaha. Dapatla mengcover expenses nak balik kampong plus shopping lagi... Gonna miss him.

Back to office after a long holiday…I feel bored. There’s work to do, but I’m doing it slowly…take my own sweet time to do all my works. Finally, I’ve completed all my work. Haaiihhh…well, today my lady bos came in. She suppose not to work today, but there’s an urgent meeting need to go to IRB Jln Duta meet up with the IRB officer to discuss on tax issues of our clients. As usual, once she’s in, she will clear all her things which is still outstanding in her in-tray. Once done, she will call me and pass all the documents for me to distribute to all the respective staff in charge. Then suddenly, she passed me an Ang-Pau!!! I’m touched!! Berapa RM? Heh…heh..heh…biarla rahsia…J Cukupla nak mengcover my personal expenses for 2 weeks. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Dah gaji dpt awal bulan ni, dalam dok sengkek2 ni…ada gakle yg masyuk.

No comments: