Wednesday 28 February 2007

Sometimes

Hye everybody.. tak plan nak update, but I’m updating it anyway.. :-)

Few weeks back I got into an argument ;( I mean it was a cyber argument… it was something personal but what I’m trying to say is that sometimes, when you think you already knew a lot or too well, you may not be able to realize that you actually knew nothing at all… [am I making sense here? ;p] and that is because, you’re trying too hard to do things perfectly. [now make sense..] and maybe, being perfect may not be the best thing… and that is why, i'm still thinking...

I used to dream to find a perfect guy, and I thought I found one not so long ago. He's everything I want, or so I thought. In the end, he's not as perfect as I thought he was.

After we broke up, i still continue to find my perfect guy....until recently, when I decided my 'perfect guy' didnt exist at all....:-(


I know that not because I'm tired of looking, but one very fine day, I accidently look upon myself in the mirror like I'm looking at most guys I've seen, suprised suprised, I'm not even perfect myself.... im not going to be that 'lady' who throw out advices without being ask, but honestly, a perfect guy or lady only exist in dreams, thats why my goal now is to find an 'almost' perfect guy...:)

What do you think?? Do i have a point here..

No comments: