Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy New Year


Love life is pretty much non-existant, but I FINALLY moved on.

Well, most importantly when I reflect back my 2007, one thing really stands out. I am surrounded by the most loving and supporting people. These are my brothers and sisters, my family, my friends, my colleagues and also strangers that have a heart of gold. I am forever grateful for these people who have lent me their shoulders to cry on, who are all ears to be my venting wall, who are always there as the pillar of my strength, who are constantly have faith and believe in me, who are the guiding lights when I am lost, who keeps pushing me to the top when I am down. I could never survive a day without all of you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

For 2008, I will continue learning to be the better daughter, the better sister, the better friend, the better colleague and the better person. And a better car owner - I still don't know how to tukar tayar kereta.

Have a great year ahead!

No comments: