Thursday 14 May 2009

Sigh..:(


Everybody else around me is getting married and I wish I could share the excitements with them. Of course, I am happy for my friends, but I wish I could tell them, "Hey, I am getting married too!"

I wish I too could go shopping for barang hantarans, set appointments with the photographers to see their portfolios, go to the bridal shops, having my mind about to explode thinking about every single detail and become a bridezilla just because it is all about me on my big day.

Okay, I would stop. I was just being a normal lady who is excited to get married.

$$ ada nak kahwin, tapi calon plak takder..:(


4 comments:

iza said...

Salam Iera, sabar la..jodoh nie semua keje Tuhan kan.. cuma berdoalah agar dikurniakan yg terbaik utk Iera.. cuma now nie widen ur network k..keluar selalu n earlier entry ada kata nak p holiday kan...so njoy and perhaps u wll meet someone out there ;-)

Syiera said...

Salam Iza..

Tulah...tengah duk widen the networkla nih...kena keluar dari tempurung dah ni..asyik terperap aje...:P

Thanks Iza..:)

suriani said...

Dear igha..
You shd know that "good woman is meant for good man..".. tu je,
yang lain2 serah pada Allah..

Syiera said...

Dear umi ameer..

Terima kasih..:)

InsyaAllah..adanyer tu...tp tula duk menyorok tak keluar2 lagi..malu kt Ira la tu..:)