Friday 15 January 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!


15 January... :) Its Papa's birthday!!! Although he will not see what i post here, but I would write anyway.... He’s one of the most important man in my life. He has certainly been a good Father for me – spoiling me at times (okey, maybe all the time)… Always putting me first and on top of everything else when I was young… I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful and loving Dad!! Love you Papa!!

So, happy happy birthday Papa, wish you again all the best, good health, more more more patience please….and most important is more happiness.

Ohhhh!! Thanks to Abang Wan and K.Hus for the cake!! It was so nice and sedap and cuuuukuuuup rasa!! Birthday boy likes it so much!! Sebab kek tak hitam..heh..heh…heh.

Last but not least, insyaAllah Syiera akan tunaikan permintaan Papa which is, he want to see me get married. - What else can I say to him, I'm speechless..:( :(


No comments: