Sunday 3 January 2010

I'm back..:)

Yeah, i'm back from my vacation. I'm now in the 'hot' city of KL. Best rasanya dapat cuaca macam Malaysia ni. Suka...suka..suka..!! I shall start writing post about my trip, but, feel that i'm just lazy to write about it for this time being. I miss Malaysia's weather so much!! :P

It's a new day, new year. Do i feel any different than yesterday? Not really. Do I have a new year's resolution? Nope, never had and never will. Why? Don't believe in it. Don't think I need a new year to change. If I wanted to be better, I shouldn't wait for a new year. It should be when and where required. Not whenever a new year comes.

I hope everyone will have a good if not better year this year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


6 comments:

ms oy@ said...

Welcome back!

Korea post please!

and i wanna see lots of pics!

Syiera said...

Hi ms oy@

Thank yoouu!!

Sabor..sabor...tengah fikir nak menulis script Korea nih. Tengah pilih gambar mana nak letak..byk sangat gambar2nyer..adeiihh..:(

Or we can meet somewhere and show you all the pics..what say u??

iza said...

hi eira,

still not too late to wish happy new year, kan?

wahhh... lama senyap rupa2nya holiday ke korea..mesti best kan..

so, cpt2 la wat entry holiday to korea.. :)

Syiera said...

Hi iza

Happy New Year to u too!!!

Tengah buat entry Korea ni Iza..still thinking gambar apa nk letak...cerita apa nak tulis...heh..heh..heh.. Kejap eh' nnt dah post semua org boleh tengok.

Ibu kami said...

bestnya gi korea, tgk gambo kt fb k.ira.. bila le kitaorg nk sampai situ...mmg 1st thing in mind - winter sonata.. bestkan!

Syiera said...

Hi Ibu kami..

Hehehe...tgk gambo pun mcm dah rasa diri sendiri ada kt sana ek. Tula..semua tny psl winter sonata ni. K.ira x tgk citer nih..huhuhu