Wednesday 27 January 2010

Life is....


Have you ever felt that your life is not that interesting? Or your past is not as colourful as others? And this particularly happens when you hear stories from your friends on their past experiences, journey and adventures. It's depressing actually. Or at least for me. It makes me feel as if I've missed out on a lot of things. And I certainly can't go back in time to experience them. I do have my share of interesting stuff in the past but they seem so dull as compared to some. I can't be going through a mid-life crisis. I'm too young for that. But still, why does the grass always seem to look greener on the other side?


This is one of the most common question asked: If you could turn back time, would you have done it any different?


Till then....have a lovely day.

No comments: