Friday 30 March 2007

Add another number

hellowwww :)

  • Today is my BIRTHDAYY!!!! happy birthday to meee, happy birthday to meee, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeee... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO MEEE!!! wahahahahha.. saiko seketika..

  • My first birthday wish was from Oya who SMS'd me at like 5 minutes to 12 ;) then from Syamil my youngest bro, then Akla [tak puas hati sbb no. 3 :)] , then sister in-law K.Nora, then Naim my second youngest bro. He made a reminder of my birthday on his phone ;) such a sweetie! Then I had a msg from Awien…from UK!! Then my cousin Tg Fauzi called and wished me, also from UK tgh holiday kat London nak tour Europe next week plak..BESTNYA!!! Tak sabar nak tunggu dia balik Malaysia [nak hadiah sebenarnya :)]. Then I had a msg from Girl & Alin. The SMS’d keep on coming, replying, coming, replying, coming, replying up to 1am!! Ngantuk dah nih, tp..once a year…layanla. This morning my ex-bos Shirley Ng, Mr Chooi wished me too!!! & so Ms Teh, Say Guat and other colleagues. My old good friend wished me too :) And then I checked my e-mail I had a few e-cards from my friends :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! You mean a lot to me ;) I dunno what I’d do without you guys..muwwaahhh!!!

  • I took half day off...don't feel like working on this day. Had lunch with Ziez then went to KLCC, to meet Akla. Pusing-pusing kat Isetan then we watch Chermin movie ;) Tak takut langsung cerita tu...gimik aje lebih. Rasa macam wasting time plak tengok cerita tu...dah tu ada sountract from the audience yang i rasa budak-budak tak pernah tengok wayang kot....or too stupid tak pegi sekolah...punyala bising ya rabbi...rasa macam nak sound direct aje kat budak-budak tu. Tapi sabar..sabar..sabar...layan ajela Chermin tu. The movie finish at 4.00..then what to do next?? Sementara nak tunggu kawan-kawan yang lain sampai. Watch another movie? Bolehh...tp Q punyala panjang kat kaunter tiket tu. Tak jadi tengok. Potong rambut? Boleh..boleh....pun tak boleh jugak..sbb ada masalah2 yg tak dapat nak dielakkan. So, we went to Avenue K. ronda-ronda kat sana, window shopping. Hi-tea kat Burger King..nikmat sungguh bila dapat kerusi..yelahh...the whole Avenue K kami jelajah..penatt wooo.... :-)

  • By 6 all my friends arrived kat Secret Recipe Avenue K. Kami sembang2, makan2, minum2, tiup2 lilin, potong2 kek...heh..heh..hee...menarik sungguh xtvt kami petang tu. Kami ni dah lama tak jumpa....so bykla story mory nak dicerita kan...gossip itu...gossip ini...orang itu..orang ini..macam tu..macam ni....I had so much fun...anyway, THANK YOUUUUUU!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH!! MWAHHHSSS!!


Our birthday cake. I mean me and Cik Ell



It's US!!

Yummy cake!!!


The organizer. Thanks you guys!!!

Tengah discuss about isu semasala tu.


Me & Shah


With lily

Thanks for everything!!! I really enjoy it you guys!!!

No comments: