Tuesday 20 March 2007

Good Old Friend

I nak cerita about my old friend. Kami tinggal disatu kawasan perumahan yang sama. We’ve been friends for amost 23 years!!..yeahh!! that is a long relationship…nihla baru dikatakan kawan sejati. I know him since I was 10. Try jugakla nak tacle dia, tapi dulu tu cuma cinta monyet aje. In fact, we share the same month of birthday, but he’s 27 days earlier than me..ahaakkss…what a coincidence. Dulu kami jumpa during school holidays, tu pun sebab kami pergi mengaji kat surau. Masa kecik-kecik dulu punyalah seronok & berkobar-kobar nak pergi ngaji nih, bukan sebab nak ngaji tapi ada agenda lain…naughtynya I masa dulu..ishh..isshh..nasiblah habis khatam Al-Quran. Other days we seldom meet coz we’re not in the same school. After Form 5, masing-masing buat hal masing-masing. Dia pun dah kerja, i kerja setahun lebih then I further my study.

Masa dapat offer further study tu, I tak bagitau sesiapa pun, even my friends pun tak tahu, inikan pulak dia. Tau-tau aje I dah pergi tempat jin bertendang tu. When I’m in Part 3, all the SS students kena buat practical. I dapat job kat Golden Hope Plantations. One of my friend Yati, dapat job at Celcom. We did our practical during our semester break. So, 1 day Yati came to my room and ask me whether I knew so & so? Of course I knew him, coz we’ve been friends for quite some time. Yati met him while she’s on practical. Eemm…what a small world. In my final semester, 1 day my dad came and visit me..it’s his routine evey once a month mesti dia datang. My dad told me that, my friend is getting married soon. Huuhh!!! What!!...getting married…then how about me??? I takla jerit depan my dad tu…dalam hati aje. Sedey masa tu bila dapat tau yang dia nak kahwin, coz, I didn’t expect yang dia akan kahwin awal and semuda tu. Tapi nak buat macamana dah jodoh diakan. Kecewalah kejap masa tu, tapi nasibla I pass all my exams..kalau tak penat aje belajar jauh-jauh. I tought nak catch him once I finish my studies…tapi …huhuhuhu…it was may fault jugak sebab I pun tak bagitau kat dia my whereabout masa tu.

Well, its all too late now. So, he continue with his married life and I continue with my single life. Lama jugakla kami lost contact…bertahun-tahun lamanya. I pun dating dengan bermacam-macam ragam manusia. Finally, I found someone, but it didn’t last. We break-off. 1 day I received a call from him. Memang tak sangkala masa tu, macam kebetulan plak, sebab I baru aje break-off then he came to rescue…berbunga-bunga semula hati ni…heh..he..he…

Since then, we keep in-touch until now. Kalau boleh I dah tak mau loose him again as my good friend. He will call me every once or twice a week just to know how am I doing..such a caring person and a nice friend. He always around whenever I need him. I can tell him anything. Lots of things/issues we talked about, such as families, our interests, our childhood memories..etc..etc…etc. I told him about the mad man recently, he did give me an advice, a few advice actually which I think it might be useful. I must say, he's a good listeners who always lends me his ears when I need someone to talk to.
From what i can say here is, he's such a nice and carring person.