Wednesday 28 March 2007

Besday girl

Hari ni hari jadi mmber I, Fariza Suzila. Pada tarikh ini, 28 March iaitu 32 tahun yang lepas, lahir lah kawan I ni yang teresak2 menangis atas katil melihat dunia buat pertama kali. So , I buat entry ni khas utk Cik Ell yang menyambut ulangtahun dia yang ke 32. So, I nak memberikan kata2 birthday kepada beliau dgn ucapan : All the best and happiness in your life. Do take care of yourself. May Allah bless you and keep you safe from any troubles, good health and better living for many more years to come. Nothing to worry about because age is just a set of numbers. Happiness is what counts! I hope you will have a good time with friends and family celebrating your birthday. May all your dreas come true. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Cik Ell!!



Nila gambar birthday girl..Cik Ell sebelah kanan tu.

No comments: